Energy Savings Program

Energy Savings Program

LIT Energy Savings Program:

The LED industry is one of the fastest growing markets globally, as the immediate ROI and incentives for lowering the power demands are a key concern. LIT offers unique programs with a shared revenue model that allows our customers to not only see an immediate return of up to a 90% utility cost reduction but also experience a NO capital outlay as payments are made back over time out of a % of guaranteed energy savings on utility bills.

How It Works: We do this by taking the monthly energy cost savings generated by our technology and split the monies saved into two separate buckets. One bucket is filled with 15% of the cost savings which goes directly back into your pocket as a bonus for allowing us to install our technology within your facility while the remaining 85% of the cost savings is paid back to LIT to help recover the hardware and services costs of the new LED technology we just installed at no expense to you. This shared cost savings payment plan typically lasts about 5 years and once the term is up, 100% of the cost savings and all of the hardware is your to enjoy. In addition, all hardware and services will be fully warrantied for the term of the contract.

Advantages of LED Lighting:

  • 50-90% Reduction in Energy Usage
  • Low Maintenance
  • Dimmable
  • Reduced Heat Output
  • Recyclable
  • Instant On/Off
  • Reduced Carbon Footprint
  • No Mercury or Lead
  • No UV Emissions
  • Shock & Vibration Resistant
  • No Ballasts to Replace
  • Increases Safety & Security
  • Life Expectancy of 50,000 hrs
  • Dramatically Improved Light Quality
  • Multiple Light Temperatures
  • No Bussing or Flickering
  • Non Invasive Retrofit/Installation
  • Reduces Eyestrain/Headaches/Fatigue
  • No sensitivity to Low Temperatures